It’s the most wonderful time of the year! And one of the best parts of the holiday season is the time you get to spend with your kids. That’s why we’ve created a list (and checked it twice) of holiday activities your kids will love!
- Baking Holiday Cookies – I’m guilty of wanting to make the perfect batch of holiday cookies, but your kids will just love helping you around the kitchen. Plus, the cookies will be SO much more special if you bake them together!
- Build a Snowman – If you’re in a snowy place, your kids will love getting outside to play in the snow! Gather up all the accessories, from a scarf, to a carrot for the nose, and build a snowman together. Then go back inside and cuddle with some hot cocoa.
- Make Ornaments – There are a ton of ways to make ornaments; from pine-cones covered in glitter to angels made out of construction paper, your kids will have fun crafting! It’s a great way for them to be creative and think outside of the box while making a lifetime of memories.
- Attend a Tree Lighting – Most towns have their very own tree lighting in a local park. If yours doesn’t, or it’s too cold to go, catch the NYC Rockefeller Center tree lighting on TV! You can get cozy in your PJs and have a dance party listening to all the famous singers on stage.
- Go Ice Skating – It’s all the fun of rollerblading put on ice! Glide around in circles while holding hands with your kiddos, if you can manage to get your phone out, it’ll make a great photo opp!
- Drive or Walk Around to See the Lights – There’s something magical about seeing twinkling lights. Take the kids around to see how creative people get when they decorate their houses! Decorating your own house is also a great holiday activity to do with your kids.
Whatever you decide to do with your kids this holiday season, it will be special! You’ll definitely want to keep the phone fully charged to capture all the precious moments. Add in matching outfits or PJs for that extra special touch!
Wishing you a happy holiday, from my family to yours!